PLANNING THE PERFECT ROMANTIC GETAWAY FROM YOUR JACKSON HOLE ABODE
Jackson Hole is undeniably a city of romance. How could it not be with the amazing wildlife and stunning views of the Tetons throughout the town, especially with a crisp blanket of snow on top? Escape with your sweetheart for a romantic getaway or celebrate a budding relationship, friendship, galentine, (or even family reunion) in Jackson Hole for an intimate winter getaway.
Inspiration to make your Valentine’s getaway even more special:
- Cook an intimate meal together at your Abode with wine from Jackson Hole Winery, specialty foods from Jackson Hole Grocer, or hire a private chef coordinated via our concierge.
- Shower that special someone with flowers! Send a bouquet from McPhee Designs or Forever Green Floral Studio from their special Valentine Collection.
- Plan an excursion to the Healing Waters Therapeutic Float Center and enjoy their special Valentine’s deal.
- They say one of the best ways for couples to reconnect is to experience something new together. We recommend taking a horse-drawn carriage tour through the National Elk Refuge with Jackson Hole Wildlife Safari Tours.
- Schedule a couples spa day at one of the many luxurious spas around town and enjoy time together as you get pampered. One of the best spots to relax in Teton Village is at The Chill Spa in Hotel Terra, where you can pick a treatment off the menu or go for something more customized. Either way, you’ll feel fresh and zen.
Take a look at some of our favorite intimate Abodes for your next romantic getaway!:
In Jackson, there are plenty of dining opportunities with Valentine’s specials. Treat your special someone to a night out at one of these delicious spots:
- Silver Dollar Grill at the Wort Hotel
- Hayden’s Post
- Butter Café
- For more sweet treat ideas read on at Dishing Jackson Hole!