With 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain, a 4,139′ vertical rise, and seemingly endless backcountry access, it is easy to work up an appetite at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Whether you are looking for an award-winning gourmet lunch or a quick ski-in, ski-out bite to eat, the following guide to on mountain dining in Jackson Hole will help you navigate your way to the perfect meal. A lift ticket or season pass is required to ride the Bridger Gondola to Piste Mountain Bistro. There are no sightseeing tickets available this year.
- You MUST wear a mask in all indoor dining areas as well as social distancing and limited capacity in indoor restaurants.
- The frequency of cleaning has been drastically increased based on updated protocols.
- Online ordering and outdoor seating options are available at all base and on-mountain restaurants.
OPTIONS FOR ON-MOUNTAIN DINING IN JACKSON HOLE
- BEARS FLAT: Ski in/out vending system at the base of Sublette Lift at Bear Flats.
- CORBET’S CABIN: Carryout famous waffle service, a good place to quickly warm-up
- PISTE MOUNTAIN BISTRO: lively dining at top of Bridger Gondola, great views, large assortment of food options
- CASPER RESTAURANT: classic gourmet ski food,
- Find more info (hours location etc)
PACK YOUR LUNCH
Another option for on-mountain dining in Jackson Hole is packing your own lunch. Wake up a half an hour earlier and put together a satiating lunch that will keep you going throughout the day. Either grab a day locker in the Teton Village and store your lunch there or bring a backpack. You can eat pre-packaged or homemade lunches in the Base Tent at all times in the Teton Village. And sometimes the best lunches are a smooshed peanut butter and jelly sandwich that’s fully enjoyed on a chairlift in between pow harvesting runs.
Other items to bring with you for a full day on the hill:
- Water!!! Helps with the altitude adjustment and dehydration.
- Snacks easy to pack and store in your pockets or backpack.
- Other essentials to get you through a long ski day: Advil, caffeine supplements, electrolytes, Swedish fish.
- Extra warmth supplies: hand and foot warmers, hat, extra neck gaiter when your first one gets too wet.
- Chargers / portable batteries
- Extra face mask(s)
HEAD BACK TO YOUR ABODE FOR LUNCH
One of the perks of staying in an Abode that is near the mountain or ski-in/ski-out is the opportunity to head back to your cozy home, warm up, and create a luxurious meal in your own space. We’ve highlighted a couple of properties near Jackson Hole Mountain Resort where you can shush right over for mealtime.
Contact Abode Jackson Hole to book your Jackson Hole vacation rental today!